Unlimited Biryani and Kebabs with A DJ Party and a Famous Radio Jockey – Have a Grand Holi Party at Country Roads On 22nd March
Place – Country Roads
Date – 22.03.19 (Friday)
So, what’s your plan for this Holi? Sure, playing colours with family and friends is one way to go. But with epic cityscapes come lesser space for playing Holi!
You want to break free from the confinement of the artistic interiors and the four walls of a restaurant. Our worn-out grey cells seek for something rejuvenating – far from the clichéd ways of city-life fun.
But where do we get something like that?
What if we brought to you a fun-filled event that celebrates Holi amidst nature in a unique way?
Presenting the Best Holi Party Ever at Country Roads this 22nd March with key attractions such as:
- A Holi-themed DJ Party
- Unlimited Platters of Biryani and Kebabs
- Anchored by a famous Radio Jockey
- Holi Celebration with Organic Colors
All in all, an EPIC day out in the midst of lush greenery!
All this only for the low price of Rs. 999/-! Book Now!
Let’s experience something new – a Holi Party in Kolkata. Let’s submerge our souls into the tunes of happy colours in the lap of nature. Let’s embrace an experience of a lifetime at Country Roads.
Presenting – The Holi-Themed DJ Party in Kolkata at Country Roads with Unlimited Platters of Biryani and Kebabs!
Just 30 minutes from Vidyasagar Setu lay the dream location that will host a grand Holi celebration this spring. Enjoy the festival of colours with a glass of Thandai and lip-smacking Biryani and Kebab at Country Roads.
A gala Holi celebration waits along with the most remarkable food fiesta!
(Above pic is from Last Year’s Biryani and Kebab Festival at Country Roads
Why is this different from your everyday restaurant experience? Here are a few things you can expect:
• Natural Awesomeness – Cuddled by nature and pampered by tranquillity, Country Roads is no less than a paradise nurtured by awe-inspiring serenity. Far from the chock-a-block ambience of the city, here you can enjoy Holi amidst immaculate settings and a salubrious ambience. The magical blend of abundant greenery and natural water bodies promises a gala Holiday atmosphere.
• Food and Fun – Be it the pumping beats of the DJ or the aroma of Biryani, this Holi is bound to be unforgettable. Enjoy appetising Biryani cuisines along with a platter of different types of Kebabs and salads. After soothing our appetite, step on the dancing shoes and stretch your muscles in the tunes of the pumping beats played by the DJ. Enjoy a smashing DJ party on Holi.
• Fun by the Pool – Just like a Biryani is incomplete without ‘elaichi’; similarly, a Holi celebration is incomplete without an abundance of water. The tranquil blue waters of the pool will be central to fun-filled Holi memories. Have a Holi blast by the swimming pool.
Enjoying Sindhi Biryani and Char Grill Kebab amidst incredible natural displays dancing into the tunes of colours can be an enchanting experience. Add colourful faces and a DJ to the mix- your dream Holi is now a reality.
This is a snapshot from last year’s Biryani and Kebab Festival
Book your passes through ‘Book My Show’ and witness the greatest Holi festival amidst serenity.
A Little About Country Roads
Country Roads is a pristine retreat located far from the aggravating rush of the city. Painted with magnificent vistas, lush green lawns, gardens, and trees and natural water bodies, it offers the guests with an enchanting experience.
How to Reach the Mouth Watering Food Fiesta?
This resort is only 30 minutes drive form the Vidyasagar Setu. It is just 40 minutes from Central Kolkata. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport can be reached within an hour form this resort.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the Menu this year:
Where else can you get so many unique ways to celebrate Holi but Country Roads?
Visit us on the 22nd. Book your spot now on ‘Book My Show’!
Post Event Update
We were delighted to host this event. The total footfall was around 182 people. People enjoyed the organic colours and the different flavours of lip-smacking Biryani and appetising Kebabs. The DJ party was a resounding success.
Our guests enjoyed a lot dancing to the pumping tunes played by the DJ. The organic colors were an absolute delight and the people had a hoot and a half playing drinking games. It was a delight to host such a party and spread happiness. Here are some visuals of the happy and colourful faces:
And a few testimonials from our guests as well:
What more could we ask for? See you soon!